Policy: Financial Accountability
- All staff of the University are required to attend to financial matters relating to the University in accordance with:
- the Australian National University Act 1991 (as amended);
- the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013 (as amended); and
- the University’s Delegations Framework.
- The University maintains a suite of finance policy documents to assist staff to comply with the requirements of the aforementioned legislative instruments. These policy documents are available on the ANU Policy Library.
|Printable version (PDF)|
|Purpose||To inform staff of the need for financial accountability in dealing with ANU funds.|
|Topic/ SubTopic||Finance - Chart of Accounts|
|Effective Date||27 Sep 2022|
|Next Review Date||27 Sep 2027|
|Responsible Officer:||Chief Financial Officer|
|Contact Area||Finance and Business Services|
Australian National University Act 1991
Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013
Information generated and received by ANU staff in the course of conducting business on behalf of ANU is a record and should be captured by an authorised recordkeeping system. To learn more about University records and recordkeeping practice at ANU, see ANU recordkeeping and Policy: Records and archives management.