Policy: Short-term financial assistance for students
- The provision of short-term financial assistance is:
- aligned with legislative requirements;
- undertaken with integrity and transparency;
- for unanticipated financial hardship;
- provided for a limited period; and
- determined on the basis of need.
- Long-term financial support is provided for through academic and equity-based awards.
|Printable version (PDF)|
|Title||Short-term financial assistance for students|
|Purpose||To outline the standards for the provision of short-term financial assistance for students.|
|Topic/ SubTopic||Students - Finance & Fees|
|Effective Date||3 Nov 2021|
|Review Date||3 Nov 2024|
|Responsible Officer:||Registrar, Student Administration|
|Approved By:||Academic Board|
|Contact Area||Division of Student Administration and Academic Services|
Australian National University Act 1991
Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013
Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Rule 2014
Privacy Act 1988
On 9 April 2021, the ANU Council assigned authority to approve academic policy to the Academic Board.