Policy: Supplier Record Management
- The security and integrity of supplier records is fundamental to good financial accountability.
- The University’s default payment terms is 21 days from the invoice date.
- The University’s supplier records are managed by the Division of Shared Services.
- Segregation of duties are in place for the management of supplier records:
- creating or changing supplier records; and
- approving creations and changes to supplier records.
- For new supplier records, Division of Shared Services verifies the identity of the supplier before a record is created.
For changes to existing supplier records, the supplier sends a change request to the Division of Shared Services (firstname.lastname@example.org). Division of Shared Services will verify the request before any changes are made.
|Printable version (PDF)
|Supplier Record management
|To ensure accurate vendor records
|Finance - Reporting
|24 Nov 2022
|Next Review Date
|24 Nov 2027
|Chief Financial Officer
|Finance and Business Services
Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013
Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Rule 2014
Information generated and received by ANU staff in the course of conducting business on behalf of ANU is a record and should be captured by an authorised recordkeeping system. To learn more about University records and recordkeeping practice at ANU, see ANU recordkeeping and Policy: Records and archives management.