- The security and integrity of vendor records is fundamental to financial accountability.
- A vendor will be assigned a unique file identifier by the University Financial System to store the name of the supplier, ABN, payment address and payment information such as bank details
- Vendor maintenance (including establishment of new vendors and changes to existing vendor records) is undertaken centrally by Finance and Business Services.
- The processes of vendor create and vendor approval shall be segregated.
- It is the responsibility of the ANU Officer undertaking the procurement to ensure the correct details are submitted to Finance and Business Services for creation/amendment of vendor records.
|Printable version (PDF)|
|Purpose||To ensure accurate vendor records|
|Topic/ SubTopic||Finance - Reporting|
|Effective Date||1 Sep 2020|
|Review Date||1 Sep 2025|
|Responsible Officer:||Chief Financial Officer|
|Contact Area||Finance and Business Services|
Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013
Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Rule 2014
On 9 April 2021, the ANU Council assigned authority to approve academic policy to the Academic Board.