To ensure accurate vendor records.
Principles for vendor record management.
This Policy applies across the University.
- The security and integrity of vendor records is fundamental to financial accountability.
- A vendor will be assigned a unique file identifier by the University Financial System to store the name of the supplier, ABN, payment address and payment information such as bank details
- Vendor maintenance (including establishment of new vendors and changes to existing vendor records) is undertaken centrally by Finance and Business Services.
- The processes of vendor create and vendor approval shall be segregated.
- It is the responsibility of the ANU Officer undertaking the procurement to ensure the correct details are submitted to Finance and Business Services for creation/amendment of vendor records.