Procedure: Access to personnel files and personal information
- In accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 1982, the University provides access for current and former staff to personal information stored on the University's personnel file.
- Requests to access personnel files are made to the Director - Human Resources.
- Access is provided under the supervision of the Director - Human Resources or nominee.
- Further information about the procedure for access to personnel files is available on the University’s Freedom of Information website.
- Queries relating to requests for access to personnel files and personal information can be directed to the University's FOI Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Printable version (PDF)|
|Title||Access to personnel files and personal information|
|Purpose||To inform staff of the process of accessing personal information stored on their personnel files.|
|Topic/ SubTopic||Information Management - Records & Archives|
|Effective Date||1 Feb 2011|
|Review Date||1 Jan 2018|
|Responsible Officer||Director, Human Resources|
|Approved By:||Chief Operating Officer|
|Contact Area||Library, Archives and University Records|
Archives Act 1983
Freedom of Information Act 1982