- Official University documents are issued proving receipt of funds paid to the University.
- These documents are available when the funds are receipted through any of the following approved methods:
- The University’s general receipting system, i.e. OneStop.
- The University’s student administration system.
- The University’s student accommodation management system.
- The University’s hotel management system; and
- The University’s EFTPOS facility as supported by a network of EFTPOS terminals across campus.
- Requests for endorsement of other official receipting methods must be directed to the Chief Financial Officer.
|Printable version (PDF)
|To inform staff of the requirements for receipting of University money.
|Finance - Chart of Accounts
|24 Nov 2022
|Next Review Date
|24 Nov 2027
|Chief Financial Officer
|Chief Operating Officer
|Finance and Business Services
Australian National University Act 1991
Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013
Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Rule 2014
Information generated and received by ANU staff in the course of conducting business on behalf of ANU is a record and should be captured by an authorised recordkeeping system. To learn more about University records and recordkeeping practice at ANU, see ANU recordkeeping and Policy: Records and archives management.