To inform staff of the requirements for receipting of University money.
- It is imperative therefore that all monies sent to the University are receipted through the following approved methods:
- The University’s general receipting system, One-Stop (this includes POS across campus & approved internet payment sites established in conjunction with One-Stop & Finance & Business Services).
- The University’s, Student Administration System.
- The University’s University Accommodation Management / Financial System (as approved from time to time).
- The University’s, Hotel Management system at University House (as approved from time to time).
- The University’s EFTPOS facility as supported by a network of EFTPOS terminals across campus.
- Requests for endorsement of other official receipting methods must be directed to the Chief Financial Officer.
|Printable version (PDF)|
|Purpose||To inform staff of the requirements for receipting of University money.|
|Topic/ SubTopic||Finance - Chart of Accounts|
|Effective Date||4 Mar 2011|
|Review Date||4 Mar 2014|
|Responsible Officer||Chief Financial Officer|
|Approved By:||Chief Operating Officer|
|Contact Area||Finance and Business Services|
Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013
Australian National University Act 1991