Procedure: Credit Note
- Credit notes are raised by the Division of Shared Services (DSS).
- Business areas complete a Request for Credit Note form with:
- supporting documentation (such as an email from the customer); and
- sign-off by the relevant Finance Manager in a College or Portfolio.
- The credit note request is reviewed and approved by the Deputy Manager Finance Shared Services within DSS before it is raised in ES Financials.
|Printable version (PDF)|
|Purpose||These procedures outline the internal control framework around the raising and approval of credit notes.|
|Topic/ SubTopic||Finance - Purchasing|
|Effective Date||27 Sep 2022|
|Next Review Date||27 Sep 2027|
|Responsible Officer:||Chief Financial Officer|
|Approved By:||Chief Operating Officer|
|Contact Area||Finance and Business Services|
Information generated and received by ANU staff in the course of conducting business on behalf of ANU is a record and should be captured by an authorised recordkeeping system. To learn more about University records and recordkeeping practice at ANU, see ANU recordkeeping and Policy: Records and archives management.