Policy: Managing change
To outline the policy framework for the management of change at ANU.
Provides the guiding principles for the management of change at ANU.
This policy applies across the University.
- ANU is committed to meeting the strategic challenges of the future through the effective management of workplace change.
- The framework for managing change at ANU is provided for in the ANU Enterprise Agreement.
- The University recognises that while workplace change should ideally be planned and supported by University planning processes, the need for change may sometimes result from external and /or internal influences and require a more immediate response.
- The University values its staff highly and will strive to ensure a timely and consultative approach when managing workplace change.
- The consultation process will include those staff members who may be directly affected as well as the relevant union(s).
- The University will make available support, such as counselling and career development, to those staff affected by the change process.
- The management of workplace change will be conducted in accordance with the University's policies, procedures and guidelines and the relevant legislative frameworks.
|Printable version (PDF)|
|Purpose||To outline the policy framework for the management of change at ANU.|
|Audience||Staff, Staff-Professional, Staff-Academic|
|Effective Date||23 Aug 2016|
|Review Date||31 Dec 2017|
|Responsible Officer||Director, Human Resources|
|Contact Area||Human Resources Division|
The Australian National University Enterprise Agreement 2013 - 2016
Higher Education Support Act 2003
Australian National University Act 1991
Fair Work Act 2009