Policy: Transnational education partnerships (coursework)
To outline the standards that underpin the University’s transnational coursework education partnerships.
For the purposes of this policy, the term ‘transnational education program’ means an ANU award program offered outside of Australia.
This policy applies to all staff and students.
- ANU has transnational education partnerships that:
- align with the strategic directions of the University;
- are consistent with the Higher Education Standards Framework (Threshold Standards) 2015;
- align with the Australian Qualifications Framework and demonstrate alignment with the Bologna Process;
- are financially viable; and
- are consistent with the academic standards of the University, as set out in University policies.
|Printable version (PDF)|
|Title||Transnational education partnerships (coursework)|
|Purpose||To outline the standards that underpin the University’s transnational coursework education partnerships.|
|Effective Date||21 Dec 2017|
|Review Date||11 May 2017|
|Responsible Officer||Registrar, Student Administration|
|Contact Area||Division of Student Administration|
Higher Education Standards Framework (Threshold Standards) 2015
Australian Qualifications Framework