Policy: Professional and short courses
To outline the principles and standards for professional and short courses that issue certificates bearing the ANU brand.
Short and professional courses that terminate with the award of a certificate bearing the ANU brand reflect the University’s standards for teaching expertise, design, delivery and evaluation.
This policy applies to all staff and students.
- ANU professional and short courses:
- Reflect University expertise;
- Align with the strategic directions of the University and College;
- Are consistent with the Higher Education Standards Framework (Threshold Standards) and privacy legislation; and
- Reflect standards of clarity, rigour and excellence in design, delivery, evaluation and record keeping.
|Printable version (PDF)|
|Title||Professsional and short courses|
|Purpose||To outline the principles and standards for professional and short courses that issue certificates bearing the ANU brand.|
|Topic/ SubTopic||Students - Assessment, Academic Progress & Appeals|
|Effective Date||1 Oct 2014|
|Review Date||30 Sep 2017|
|Responsible Officer||Registrar, Student Administration|
|Contact Area||Division of Student Administration|
Australian National University Act 1991