Policy: ANU Carshare scheme
- sets out the principles for University personnel to access the ANU Carshare scheme; and
- fulfils the University’s duty of care obligations.
- University staff and Higher Degree by Research students are authorised to access the ANU Carshare scheme for business use upon acceptance of the external provider’s driver obligations which includes provision of a valid driver licence.
- Business users are to comply with applicable University policies, including the University’s Workplace Health & Safety (WHS) policy, Travel policy and Code of Conduct policy and subordinate procedures (Work health and safety incident management).
- Private users are authorised to access the scheme for private use by entering into MUA with the external provider. This agreement is solely between GSC and the Private user.
|Printable version (PDF)|
|Title||ANU Carshare scheme|
|Purpose||This policy: sets out the principles for University Personnel to access the ANU Carshare scheme; and fulfils the University’s duty of care obligations.|
|Audience||Staff, Students-Graduate-Research, Prospective Staff, Staff-Academic, Students, Alumni, Staff-Academic-Research, Students-Undergraduate, Staff-Professional, Students-Graduate|
|Topic/ SubTopic||Travel & Transport - Vehicles|
|Effective Date||1 Sep 2020|
|Next Review Date||1 Sep 2025|
|Responsible Officer:||Chief Financial Officer|
|Contact Area||Finance and Business Services|
On 9 April 2021, the ANU Council assigned authority to approve academic policy to the Academic Board.