Policy: ANU Carshare Scheme
- sets out the principles for University personnel to access the ANU Carshare scheme (Scheme); and
- fulfils the University’s duty of care obligations.
- When the car share is in relation to official University business, University personnel with a business subscription are permitted to charge all booking fees to the University.
- Business users comply with applicable University policies, including the University’s Workplace Health & Safety (WHS) policy, Travel policy and Code of Conduct policy and subordinate procedures (Work health and safety incident management).
- Private users are personally responsible for all fees and charges associated with the Scheme. Different rates apply and private use arrangements are not linked to the ANU contracted arrangement with the external provider.
- University personnel with a business subscription are permitted to use the discounted business rates for private use, however charges are made against a personal payment method.
|Printable version (PDF)|
|Title||ANU Carshare scheme|
|Purpose||This policy: sets out the principles for University Personnel to access the ANU Carshare scheme; and fulfils the University’s duty of care obligations.|
|Audience||Staff, Students-Graduate-Research, Prospective Staff, Staff-Academic, Students, Alumni, Staff-Academic-Research, Students-Undergraduate, Staff-Professional, Students-Graduate|
|Topic/ SubTopic||Travel & Transport - Vehicles|
|Effective Date||25 Aug 2022|
|Next Review Date||25 Aug 2027|
|Responsible Officer:||Chief Financial Officer|
|Contact Area||Finance and Business Services|
Information generated and received by ANU staff in the course of conducting business on behalf of ANU is a record and should be captured by an authorised recordkeeping system. To learn more about University records and recordkeeping practice at ANU, see ANU recordkeeping and Policy: Records and archives management.