To outline the principles for the ANU+ program.
This policy sets out the principles for the ANU+ program.
This policy applies to students, and staff who administer the ANU+ program.
- The ANU+ program:
- Aligns with the strategic directions of the University, including its commitment to better outcomes for our community, the environment, our nation and the world alongside the commitment to the service of our nation;
- Encourages students to give back to the community;
- Allows students to reflect on their co-curricular experiences to gain a deeper understanding of themselves and the world around them; and
- Allows students to develop their skills related to employability prospects.
- ANU+ is recorded on students’ official academic transcripts and graduation statements in accordance with the Academic statements policy and procedure.
|Printable version (PDF)|
|Audience||Staff, Staff-Academic, Students, Prospective Students|
|Topic/ SubTopic||Students - Student and University Experience|
|Effective Date||14 Jan 2021|
|Next Review Date||13 Jan 2026|
|Responsible Officer:||Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Student and University Experience)|
|Contact Area||Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Student and University Experience)|
Australian Qualifications Framework
Higher Education Support Act 2003
Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000
National Code of Practice for Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students 2018
Higher Education Standards Framework (Threshold Standards) 2021
Information generated and received by ANU staff in the course of conducting business on behalf of ANU is a record and should be captured by an authorised recordkeeping system. To learn more about University records and recordkeeping practice at ANU, see ANU recordkeeping and Policy: Records and archives management.